Posts Tagged ‘mobile rewards management
It’s easy to for us to talk about our new iPad application, AnteUpdates, but we’ll do the smart thing and just show it to you. Check out our new app for casinos and card rooms:
Our focus at RewardsForce is markets that are underserved in the loyalty and rewards space. Local card rooms are a perfect market for our first product for a variety of reasons:
- Outdated hardware systems and / or paper-based systems are used to maintain a simple CRM system. Maintaining these systems can take up to 40% of a floor manager’s time.
- The IRS and state gaming commissions require certain compliance reports to be kept on file. These reports are filled out frequently enough to warrant an electronic system.
- A lack of fruitful information about their most valuable customers. Their largest customers make up 80% of their revenues, but only represent 20% of the customers. There’s a huge opportunity here to increase customization to those customers.
AnteUpdates is specifically designed to help fix these problems and also administrate a rewards club.
The app makes it easy for floor managers to collect customer information and provide customized customer service to their best clients.
Specifically, the application also helps a floor manager keep track of:
- comps given out to a player
- a player’s reward points
- a player’s description and picture
- a player’s previous playing history
- a player’s buying preferences, and
- gambling commission compliance reports such as MTLs.
The app helps card room casinos overcome the unique customer service challenges of their industry. The best part is that the app is only part of the platform that is available to casinos. Our back-end system stores the information and the dashboard provides all the analytics and administration in one place.
This makes it easy for any general manager with a computer connected to the internet to get a clear picture of customers and the health of their rewards club.