So this week is kind of a light week for deployment. We have been working on cleaning up some loose ends and working towards some new features we are looking to deploy this month. Here is what we have deployed this week.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed a problem with points reports not allowing you to search for a person, introduced a fix and planning a better fix in the future. Fixed the comp scan screen lock up, causing the finish button to become unresponsive. Fixed the holding table logging, players will now have records of being in the casino but not at a table. Points will now be distributed based on very minute actions, previously you would get one point record for all activity in a session. Now you will get a point record for each individual action that earns the player points – allowing you to view a players earning history with much more detail. And many more.
- Export Points Report: You can now export the points report to be used in poker leader boards and reporting.
- Comps & Rewards: Added Comps & Rewards to the players transactions on the website to assist cage personell.
- Inactive Players: You can now reward & comp these players who are not sitting at a table.
- Magnetic Cards: You can now use magnetic cards with the iPad. We have had this for a while but recently finished testing.
The next 4 weeks will be exciting as we look to introduce some new poker & marketing features.
You must be logged in to post a comment.